Coronavirus: Juventus confirm Dybala is their third player to test positive

Juventus' Argentine forward Paulo Dybala celebrates after scoring a goal

Juventus' Argentine forward Paulo Dybala celebrates after scoring a goal

Juventus and Argentina soccer forward Paulo Dybala has tested positive for coronavirus but has no symptoms, the Italian Serie A club said on Saturday, making him the third Juve player to be infected so far.

The 26-year-old Argentinian International is the third member of the Italian Serie A defending champions to have the virus, following the announcement that center-back Daniele Rugani and France World Cup victor Blaise Matuidi also tested positive. Fortunately we are in ideal condition. "Thank you for your messages and best regards to everyone", the player said on his social media.

A statement on the Juventus website read: "Paulo Dybala has undergone medical tests that revealed a positive result for Coronavirus-COVID19".

ICE to halt most deportation efforts amid coronavirus
To keep from spreading coronavirus, police departments around the country chose to adopt similar policies. Court officials had canceled all hearings except for those already detained, as of Tuesday night.

"He will continue to be monitored, following the usual regime. He is well and is asymptomatic".

He is the third Juve player affected after defender Daniele Rugani and midfielder Blaise Matuidi.

Hola a todos, quería comunicarles que acabamos de recibir los resultados del test del Covid-19 y tanto Oriana como yo dimos positivo.

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.