Covid 19 coronavirus: No change to bubble after Melbourne Covid-19 case

Here’s The Full List Of Melbourne Exposure Sites After Today’s Positive COVID Case

Here’s The Full List Of Melbourne Exposure Sites After Today’s Positive COVID Case

The Ministry of Health is not recommending any changes to the Australian travel bubble after the announcement of a community case in Melbourne, stating the health risk is low.

A Melbourne CBD worker has tested positive for Covid-19 after being released from hotel quarantine.

"The individual is being interviewed and exposure sites and being verified".

The ministry's public health risk assessment was based on information provided by Victorian health authorities.

The man in his 30s quarantined in South Australia after returning to Australia from overseas.

So far, health authorities in South Australia believe that the man hasn't been in the community while infectious, but they will continue to investigate and work with Victorian authorities to clarify that further.

Queensland Health is advising anyone who has been to an exposure site in Greater Melbourne who is already in the state or who will arrive in Queensland before 1am, Thursday, May 13 to immediately contact 134 COVID and travel to your place of accommodation by private transport and quarantine for 14 days from the time you arrived at the venue.

He also said the locations of interest were the "this is a first iteration of exposure sites", and added health authorities were working on the assumption the man picked up the virus in hotel quarantine.

"This form includes contact details and confirmation of whether people have been to any venues of concern", NSW Health tweeted.

"From our perspective here in South Australia at this point in time, I don't think there's any risk of community transmission", Chief Public Health Officer Nicola Spurrier said in an update this afternoon.

Scottish government sets stage for another independence vote
The result extends the party's dominance of Scottish politics since it first won power in 2007. He touted government economic support during the pandemic and the vaccine drive.

It closed its borders to all but citizens and permanent residents in March previous year and worldwide arrivals, except from New Zealand, spend two weeks in hotel quarantine at their own expense.

In South Australia, the infected man was staying in a room adjacent to a positive case in the Playford medi-hotel.

"We will continue to monitor the situation in Victoria very closely and issue updated health advice if required".

From 1.00 am tomorrow, anyone who arrives in Queensland and has been to one of the exposure sites will have to enter hotel quarantine for 14 days.

Victoria's Chief Health Officer Professor Brett Sutton told reporters on Tuesday he was concerned over the emergence of the case.

Though Australia has largely eradicated the virus with border closures, Victoria has had most of the coronavirus cases and deaths and spent much of 2020 in lockdown.

"People should wear masks when they can't physically distance from others, especially in indoor settings".

A new list of locations has been released, linked to the positive local case. "His household primary close contacts are also isolating, being interviewed, and will be urgently tested".

People affected have been asked to call the Department of Health on 1300 651 160.

Recommended News

We are pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news.
Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper.
Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.